Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Awesome OG Gaians~

Back to Guilds

---Contest-Adults over 18+- Contest- 

Tags: Over 18 Adult, Contest-Fun, A mellow peaceful place, No politics allowed, A place to hang-out 

Reply 12. ✧ Chatterbox✧
Hey there, everyone! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Crisis Crasher

Snowfriend Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:50 am


I haven't really been on during the past few days due to moving into a new apartment with my uncle. But I wanted to check in and say hello! heart
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:58 am


Crimson Crisis Crasher
I haven't really been on during the past few days due to moving into a new apartment with my uncle. But I wanted to check in and say hello! heart


Well hello there!! I hope the move went smoothly and you are getting settled in nicely! ♥

Syd_Sage

Simp


Crimson Crisis Crasher

Snowfriend Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:08 am


Syd_Sage
Crimson Crisis Crasher
I haven't really been on during the past few days due to moving into a new apartment with my uncle. But I wanted to check in and say hello! heart


Well hello there!! I hope the move went smoothly and you are getting settled in nicely! ♥

Hi! Thank you and yep! I still have some more stuff to get from my grandparent's but we'll get them this weekend. And we're looking into getting a pup and a cat within the next few weeks as well! heart
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:10 am


Crimson Crisis Crasher
Syd_Sage
Crimson Crisis Crasher
I haven't really been on during the past few days due to moving into a new apartment with my uncle. But I wanted to check in and say hello! heart


Well hello there!! I hope the move went smoothly and you are getting settled in nicely! ♥

Hi! Thank you and yep! I still have some more stuff to get from my grandparent's but we'll get them this weekend. And we're looking into getting a pup and a cat within the next few weeks as well! heart


Well that's most wonderful, pets are always fun to have part of the family =) nice to meet you, hope the rest of the move goes well for you 3nodding


Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,250 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Crimson Crisis Crasher

Snowfriend Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:20 am


Queentintin
Crimson Crisis Crasher
Syd_Sage
Crimson Crisis Crasher
I haven't really been on during the past few days due to moving into a new apartment with my uncle. But I wanted to check in and say hello! heart


Well hello there!! I hope the move went smoothly and you are getting settled in nicely! ♥

Hi! Thank you and yep! I still have some more stuff to get from my grandparent's but we'll get them this weekend. And we're looking into getting a pup and a cat within the next few weeks as well! heart


Well that's most wonderful, pets are always fun to have part of the family =) nice to meet you, hope the rest of the move goes well for you 3nodding


Thank you and I agree. Its esp nice when you have a cat and a dog who get along! It's nice to meet you, too! smile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:34 am


Crimson Crisis Crasher
Queentintin
Crimson Crisis Crasher
Syd_Sage
Crimson Crisis Crasher
I haven't really been on during the past few days due to moving into a new apartment with my uncle. But I wanted to check in and say hello! heart


Well hello there!! I hope the move went smoothly and you are getting settled in nicely! ♥

Hi! Thank you and yep! I still have some more stuff to get from my grandparent's but we'll get them this weekend. And we're looking into getting a pup and a cat within the next few weeks as well! heart


Well that's most wonderful, pets are always fun to have part of the family =) nice to meet you, hope the rest of the move goes well for you 3nodding


Thank you and I agree. Its esp nice when you have a cat and a dog who get along! It's nice to meet you, too! smile


I dont have a dog anymore, we had a really cool little dwarf pincher, he was awesome, survived 15 yrs =) kind of miss going for walks with him, our Chummy! and I feed stray cats that come to our home, when we see some, helps with getting rid of mice here, in the country xd I own chickens, jsut a mere 11 heart but we plan on making more chicks, as soon as we find another rooster 4laugh


Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,250 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Syd_Sage

Simp

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:53 am


Crimson Crisis Crasher
Syd_Sage
Crimson Crisis Crasher
I haven't really been on during the past few days due to moving into a new apartment with my uncle. But I wanted to check in and say hello! heart


Well hello there!! I hope the move went smoothly and you are getting settled in nicely! ♥

Hi! Thank you and yep! I still have some more stuff to get from my grandparent's but we'll get them this weekend. And we're looking into getting a pup and a cat within the next few weeks as well! heart


Ohh buddy! Training a cat and pup at the same time! More power to you! Lol
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:15 am


Queentintin
Crimson Crisis Crasher
Queentintin
Crimson Crisis Crasher
Syd_Sage
Crimson Crisis Crasher
I haven't really been on during the past few days due to moving into a new apartment with my uncle. But I wanted to check in and say hello! heart


Well hello there!! I hope the move went smoothly and you are getting settled in nicely! ♥

Hi! Thank you and yep! I still have some more stuff to get from my grandparent's but we'll get them this weekend. And we're looking into getting a pup and a cat within the next few weeks as well! heart


Well that's most wonderful, pets are always fun to have part of the family =) nice to meet you, hope the rest of the move goes well for you 3nodding


Thank you and I agree. Its esp nice when you have a cat and a dog who get along! It's nice to meet you, too! smile


I dont have a dog anymore, we had a really cool little dwarf pincher, he was awesome, survived 15 yrs =) kind of miss going for walks with him, our Chummy! and I feed stray cats that come to our home, when we see some, helps with getting rid of mice here, in the country xd I own chickens, jsut a mere 11 heart but we plan on making more chicks, as soon as we find another rooster 4laugh


Aw its always sad when a pet dies. I had a rat terrier/beagle mix a few years ago who died of kidney disease and i had her for like eight years (I got her when she was almost two years old because her original owner was moving and they were getting rid of some of her brothers and sisters (or just some other dogs they happened to own. We were feeding the poor pup across the street from my grandparents because the owner wasn't taking good care of her. Oh wow what kind of chickens do you have? My stepdad had some regular brown hens and a few roosters that had the golden heads and the darkishg greenish bodies (or just the golden brown ones with the darkish green tail feathers xD) and some japanese silk chickens smile

Crimson Crisis Crasher

Snowfriend Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50

Crimson Crisis Crasher

Snowfriend Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:16 am


Syd_Sage
Crimson Crisis Crasher
Syd_Sage
Crimson Crisis Crasher
I haven't really been on during the past few days due to moving into a new apartment with my uncle. But I wanted to check in and say hello! heart


Well hello there!! I hope the move went smoothly and you are getting settled in nicely! ♥

Hi! Thank you and yep! I still have some more stuff to get from my grandparent's but we'll get them this weekend. And we're looking into getting a pup and a cat within the next few weeks as well! heart


Ohh buddy! Training a cat and pup at the same time! More power to you! Lol


Lol, but we've owned a lot of cats and dogs over the years so it shouldn't be too bad. smile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:18 am


Crimson Crisis Crasher
Syd_Sage
Crimson Crisis Crasher
Syd_Sage
Crimson Crisis Crasher
I haven't really been on during the past few days due to moving into a new apartment with my uncle. But I wanted to check in and say hello! heart


Well hello there!! I hope the move went smoothly and you are getting settled in nicely! ♥

Hi! Thank you and yep! I still have some more stuff to get from my grandparent's but we'll get them this weekend. And we're looking into getting a pup and a cat within the next few weeks as well! heart


Ohh buddy! Training a cat and pup at the same time! More power to you! Lol


Lol, but we've owned a lot of cats and dogs over the years so it shouldn't be too bad. smile


Oh phew! well that's good!

Syd_Sage

Simp



Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,250 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:22 am


Crimson Crisis Crasher
Queentintin
Crimson Crisis Crasher
Queentintin
Crimson Crisis Crasher

Hi! Thank you and yep! I still have some more stuff to get from my grandparent's but we'll get them this weekend. And we're looking into getting a pup and a cat within the next few weeks as well! heart


Well that's most wonderful, pets are always fun to have part of the family =) nice to meet you, hope the rest of the move goes well for you 3nodding


Thank you and I agree. Its esp nice when you have a cat and a dog who get along! It's nice to meet you, too! smile


I dont have a dog anymore, we had a really cool little dwarf pincher, he was awesome, survived 15 yrs =) kind of miss going for walks with him, our Chummy! and I feed stray cats that come to our home, when we see some, helps with getting rid of mice here, in the country xd I own chickens, jsut a mere 11 heart but we plan on making more chicks, as soon as we find another rooster 4laugh


Aw its always sad when a pet dies. I had a rat terrier/beagle mix a few years ago who died of kidney disease and i had her for like eight years (I got her when she was almost two years old because her original owner was moving and they were getting rid of some of her brothers and sisters (or just some other dogs they happened to own. We were feeding the poor pup across the street from my grandparents because the owner wasn't taking good care of her. Oh wow what kind of chickens do you have? My stepdad had some regular brown hens and a few roosters that had the golden heads and the darkishg greenish bodies (or just the golden brown ones with the darkish green tail feathers xD) and some japanese silk chickens smile


ah very cool, sounds liek cute breeds your step dad owned, we have the *Chantecler* white chicken, Canadien xd its a bigger breed, and is tougher , endures more the cold harsh weather we get here,Northern Quebec xd we have had the brown hens, and Ameraucana breed, believe those are the chickens you may have spoken of, darkish green feathered bodies, may be wrong lol

aww terrier beagles are awesome dogs too, and you're like me feeding strays xd
Nice to meet you my friend *hugs* thanks fo rchatting xd
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:31 pm


Crimson Crisis Crasher
I haven't really been on during the past few days due to moving into a new apartment with my uncle. But I wanted to check in and say hello! heart


Hi! I haven't been on much in the past 2 days as tired. Starting at new job tomorrow, too.

I hope you can have a good rest after your move! Is it nice there? Do you have a communal garden?
smile

n o i r i s t

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200


White Mage Rose


Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:37 am


hello i am blizzard rose , nice to meet ya heart
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:03 am


Crimson Crisis Crasher
I haven't really been on during the past few days due to moving into a new apartment with my uncle. But I wanted to check in and say hello! heart


Hi there *Waves enthusiastically* How exciting moving in to a new place

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Crimson Crisis Crasher

Snowfriend Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:23 am


n o i r i s t
Crimson Crisis Crasher
I haven't really been on during the past few days due to moving into a new apartment with my uncle. But I wanted to check in and say hello! heart


Hi! I haven't been on much in the past 2 days as tired. Starting at new job tomorrow, too.

I hope you can have a good rest after your move! Is it nice there? Do you have a communal garden?
smile


Hi! Aw, what kind of job are you starting?

Thank you! We're going back today or this weekend to get the rest of my stuff or at least more of it. Yeah, it's really nice here and yeah, there's a little garden around back that everyone can use. heart
Reply
12. ✧ Chatterbox✧

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//