Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Awesome OG Gaians~

Back to Guilds

---Contest-Adults over 18+- Contest- 

Tags: Over 18 Adult, Contest-Fun, A mellow peaceful place, No politics allowed, A place to hang-out 

Reply 12. ✧ Chatterbox✧
I will try being more active!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Massey

Romantic Nerd

10,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:41 am


Hello everyone. So I have been with out a computer for a few years now. I was recently able to get a new one, finally. That being said it I will try to be more active on here. It is much easier to use Gaia on a computer than it was on a smartphone.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:37 am


MJ Massey
Hello everyone. So I have been with out a computer for a few years now. I was recently able to get a new one, finally. That being said it I will try to be more active on here. It is much easier to use Gaia on a computer than it was on a smartphone.


Hello! And welcome back! Glad you have a computer again. When was the last time you were on Gaia, then? smile

n o i r i s t

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

MJ Massey

Romantic Nerd

10,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:41 am


I would get on ever few months to change my out fit, but it had been a few years, since have been able to do much more than that.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:36 am


MJ Massey
I would get on ever few months to change my out fit, but it had been a few years, since have been able to do much more than that.


well welcome back, hope you have lots of fun, lots of different threads, most like the Chatterbox, or the Games section, I love the contests forum as well , cyou soon *hugs*


Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,250 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100


a Clockwork Science


Kawaii Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:58 am


Welcome back!
I'm active on and off. I'm aiming to be a bit more active, as I'm trying to increase my social involvement.
Reply
12. ✧ Chatterbox✧

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//