Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Awesome OG Gaians~

Back to Guilds

---Contest-Adults over 18+- Contest- 

Tags: Over 18 Adult, Contest-Fun, A mellow peaceful place, No politics allowed, A place to hang-out 

Reply 12. ✧ Chatterbox✧
An old challenger approaches!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remember me?
  Welcome back!
  Nice to meet you!
  I like Gold... err... Platinum!
View Results

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:22 am


Hi everyone!

Been gone for a long time, and it looks like I've missed quite a bit. Hoping to see some familiar faces and make some new friends.

Drop me a line and let me know you're still here, or introduce yourself if we haven't met.

If anyone has the bandwidth to help me avoid wading through a ton of old notifications, I'd also appreciate any advice you could give to help get caught up - what have I missed? What's new?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:10 pm


Well hello there friend! It has literally been YEARS!!
I recently got back on here as well and I am still trying to figure out all the new stuff.
Welcome back! Glad to see you on here again.


Pookynators Mom

Crew

Hitched Lunatic


Pink Fregia
Vice Captain

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:34 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It has been a long time. Welcome back!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:30 pm


Hello I am kind of a newbie so just thought id say
welcome back and nice to meet you! 4laugh

MoonDustPower

Bashful Cutie-Pie

12,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150


White Mage Rose


Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:20 pm


cat_mrgreen

Howdy , I am Rosey , part of the crew and wanted to introduce myself to ya .. lets be friends ?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:05 am


Hi, how is your son and your pretty wife Whisper?
.

angelic snow angel
Crew

Angelic Warrior


Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:03 pm


Nice to see folks again, and meet some new people! I've gone ahead and sent friend requests to the people I hadn't met yet, and look forward to getting to know you better.

A few years ago I was really active here, particularly while working a graveyard shift that gave me lots of time to be online, and back then I was Crew for the Gaming subforum.

Since then I've gone into tech support and am now a Training Specialist for a game company, officially teaching the nerds to be better nerds.

My wife and I are doing our very best to navigate the epidemic, as they've got health issues which require us to take every precaution. Our son is turning 10 at the end of the month, and we're struggling to figure out how to celebrate that milestone.

How has everyone else been? Old friends, catch me up! New friends, tell me about yourselves! It's nice to have folks to chat with! mrgreen
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:13 pm


Alias Facade
Nice to see folks again, and meet some new people! I've gone ahead and sent friend requests to the people I hadn't met yet, and look forward to getting to know you better.

A few years ago I was really active here, particularly while working a graveyard shift that gave me lots of time to be online, and back then I was Crew for the Gaming subforum.

Since then I've gone into tech support and am now a Training Specialist for a game company, officially teaching the nerds to be better nerds.

My wife and I are doing our very best to navigate the epidemic, as they've got health issues which require us to take every precaution. Our son is turning 10 at the end of the month, and we're struggling to figure out how to celebrate that milestone.

How has everyone else been? Old friends, catch me up! New friends, tell me about yourselves! It's nice to have folks to chat with! mrgreen


Hi Alias,
I'm happy to see you back. Give hi Hugs to Whisper from me.
Your son's almost 10 that's an awesome. With all the crazy in the world right now it's so good to hear from you. biggrin


Starshinebelle


Graceful Star

29,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50

Syd_Sage

Simp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:06 pm


Hi Alias! Welcome back! I dont think we talked much back when I was still active but I recently came back as well. Things sure have changed around the site haven't they lol
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:52 pm


Oh hai thar. Welcome back!
My name is Naru.
I've been on and off Gaia since 2004. Good times.
Well, zOMG! is still a thing (you should check it out) and the Developers aren't doing anything but patchwork. Something about how the original Gaia website cannot support the newer technology....??? They can't make new quests or storylines, basically.
Also, from your other post, Animated items are no longer animated because of above reason.
You will notice a lot of ads and pushing for you to spend IRL money on Gaia Cash to buy buy buy things.
Lanzer left, sold Gaia to another company, the new company drove Gaia into the ground and then Lanzer came back and bought it back.
In my opinion, current Gaia and Gaia from even 5 years ago is not the same. I miss how each holiday event was more interactive with NPCs, how they had a Manga for the storyline.
Now every event is basically a gold-sink or really basic.
I guess the OG Gaia Admin either left or stopped trying.

The Demon Naamah

Antique Gaian



Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,250 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:32 pm


Alias Facade
Hi everyone!

Been gone for a long time, and it looks like I've missed quite a bit. Hoping to see some familiar faces and make some new friends.

Drop me a line and let me know you're still here, or introduce yourself if we haven't met.

If anyone has the bandwidth to help me avoid wading through a ton of old notifications, I'd also appreciate any advice you could give to help get caught up - what have I missed? What's new?


Wow! long time no see dude! nice to have you back! been through quite a bit, so many events, Lycanthropos, well he's not here anymore , miss him too, but we still live on, we may get older, but were still awesome human beings wink see AMG it never died off ! heart welcome back 4laugh were just trying to keep it real, as much as you can in Gaialand lol you'll notice Gaia is still begging for donations, but now most games ask for something , am I right? xd
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:27 am


Alias Facade
Nice to see folks again, and meet some new people! I've gone ahead and sent friend requests to the people I hadn't met yet, and look forward to getting to know you better.

A few years ago I was really active here, particularly while working a graveyard shift that gave me lots of time to be online, and back then I was Crew for the Gaming subforum.

Since then I've gone into tech support and am now a Training Specialist for a game company, officially teaching the nerds to be better nerds.

My wife and I are doing our very best to navigate the epidemic, as they've got health issues which require us to take every precaution. Our son is turning 10 at the end of the month, and we're struggling to figure out how to celebrate that milestone.

How has everyone else been? Old friends, catch me up! New friends, tell me about yourselves! It's nice to have folks to chat with! mrgreen


I am 47 years old and have been on gaia since 2004 . i enjoy rping and chatting on here alot not to mention dressing up my avy too . How are you doing hun ?


White Mage Rose


Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
Reply
12. ✧ Chatterbox✧

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//