Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Awesome OG Gaians~

Back to Guilds

---Contest-Adults over 18+- Contest- 

Tags: Over 18 Adult, Contest-Fun, A mellow peaceful place, No politics allowed, A place to hang-out 

Reply 12. ✧ Chatterbox✧
What's the most important in life ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grab gold
  Here
View Results

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:00 am


Is it Love ?
Is it Family ?
Is it friends ?
Is it Money ?
Is it health ?
I
Discuss here !


It is hard to pick one, but I'll pick love.
heart
Because, Love means someone care for me and I can get some support.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:53 pm


When I first saw the title: What's the most important in life ?
My first thought went to my smart arse mind.... AIR. rofl

In all seriousness for me it's love/family. I'm lucky my sister and I are close. My children are close to each other and to me & hubs. I'm currently living with my oldest daughter and her family. I'm loving the time with my grands. They are growing up so fast.

Pink Fregia
Vice Captain

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

ObsHagen

Dangerous Hunter

17,065 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:15 pm


Hmm.. These days, the most important thing is community/friendships..

.. I'm an annoying b*****d.. that's a given.. but when I really needed to level up or level out, it amazed me the folks that came towards me than away..

..but if we're going by the list mentioned, I too would say love.. specifically, unconditional love. When I just let all the stigmas/assumptions go, it amazes me that people show a different side of them.. sometimes it's empowering.. or reclaiming a power.. or just simply letting all the b'llsh't go with a deep sigh..
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:26 pm


im going to say family since i dont get to see mine very often emo


White Mage Rose


Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:41 am


strider rose
im going to say family since i dont get to see mine very often emo
Is it because they live far way from you?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:17 pm


Miss_XxAriaxX
strider rose
im going to say family since i dont get to see mine very often emo
Is it because they live far way from you?

yes . we are over 1,000 miles away from them


White Mage Rose


Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25


Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,250 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:35 am


Family =) your family will always be there for you, unconditionally heart
Reply
12. ✧ Chatterbox✧

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//