Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Awesome OG Gaians~

Back to Guilds

---Contest-Adults over 18+- Contest- 

Tags: Over 18 Adult, Contest-Fun, A mellow peaceful place, No politics allowed, A place to hang-out 

Reply 12. ✧ Chatterbox✧
Do you like camping ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:48 pm


I've never went camping , sleeping in a tent...

But I walked in woods.

I like the nature but I dislike insects ... Going camping with no washroom outside ... and full of insects sweatdrop hmm I'm not a fan.

One day I might try ... because my bf want to see the stars .
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:57 pm


I went camping for a couple of days back when I was a kid, there was a mosquito buzzing around my head at night so I couldn't sleep, my brother in his sleep would put his leg on mine, and I kept having to shove off his leg for the rest of the night. I swear if I could go back in time, I would have shoved him off the bed in the camper we slept in for a night.

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo


KookieChaos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:05 pm


i like camping in cabins ^^ not tents >< i dislike bugs. blegh!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:27 am


i love going camping . i havent done it in years though


White Mage Rose


Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Syd_Sage

Simp

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:26 pm


I love camping! It's one of my favorite outdoor activities
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:17 pm


Surprisingly, I've never done it! But always wanted to!


MidnightWolfye


Excitable Werewolf

9,875 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Pink Fregia
Vice Captain

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:31 am


When I was a Girl Scout troop leader, Brownies & Juniors, camping was a big deal for the girls. GS would rent out amusement parks and camping grounds for the girls. For the most part, the meeting other troops from all over Long Island, spending time with the girls, the activities, the rides etc were all fun.
The camping part, sleeping in tents, oh my awful! EVERY year, and I mean every year, it rained at some
point! One year it rained so hard, the girls in one tent were fighting and the tent got water inside. I and my coleaders ended up separating the girls. I ended up giving up my tent for some of the displaced girls and I slept in my car.
After that, we always brought an extra tent.

Now my girls are grown and I've retired from GS, I no longer go camping, thank God!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:00 pm


Pink Fregia


Oh, dear! Haha! Did you ever find out what they were fighting about?
(I wish I had been in the Brownies. We don't have Girl Scouts here. I guess here in the UK they are just called "Girl Guides" or "Brownies." We do have "Boy Scouts" too, though...)


I do like camping, but a little goes a long way. I'd much rather go in a caravan!


It was probably just girl stuff, nothing major since we didn't have to call a parent.
Most parts of the world it's called Girl Guides, here in USA it's GS.

One time when my two middle children were young teens, there was a weekend event thing the church youth were going to. My oldest daughter and I were chaperones for the older teen girls. Each group of kids had their own camper/trailer for the weekend (no tents thank goodness). We had full use of the amusement park, daytime activities, nighttime concerts and everything with meals provided.
But guess what it did for the fist day and night???
Yup, it rained!!!!
Ugh only I could have such luck


n o i r i s t

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

Trappernicus58

Conservative Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:16 am


When I was growing up I did the usual summer camp with the YMCA. I always enjoyed it. Though to be honest, it wasn’t really camping in a tent. That’s something I’d like to do some day 🦊
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:44 am


We used to go camping all the time but I have gotten to the age where I refuse to sleep on the ground. You also need to make a reservation six months in advance which kills some of the joy. Now I am happy to vacation in a four star hotel with a pool and room service

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Reply
12. ✧ Chatterbox✧

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//