Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Awesome OG Gaians~

Back to Guilds

---Contest-Adults over 18+- Contest- 

Tags: Over 18 Adult, Contest-Fun, A mellow peaceful place, No politics allowed, A place to hang-out 

Reply 12. ✧ Chatterbox✧
Do you get along with your siblings ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:59 am


I only have one sister. She is 1.5 year older than me but we were never close.

It is partially because when we were little my sister and I often fought for my mom attention and also on toys and my mom favored me telling my sister to not fight with me and to give what I want. She later reproached my mom for always favoring me and that she doesn't have good childhood memories.

I remember also that she found me annoying and we don't have much in common.

I still live with my mom so when she comes visit my mom it is the only time I see her. Sometimes, I don't see her because I have to go work or study.

She never invited me over her apartment, she only showed her place to my mom.

It has been a few years that she forgets to tell me happy birthday.

So, my sister and I are less close than friends.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:21 am


yes i do .. we are very close


White Mage Rose


Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

selfproclaimedapache

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:18 am


┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑


Most days we all get along. I have a unique situation with my two sisters. There's 20 years difference between me and the youngest and 16 between me and the oldest. I'm the oldest. It's hard dealing with an 8 year old and an 11 year old but they're good kids.


┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:40 pm


heart heart heart


Lyxel


Tricky Glitch

16,500 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:12 pm


My brother and I get along better than we did when we were kids
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:45 pm


My brother and I were close when we were little, then I got into the grumpy teenage phase and we had a large loss in our family and we grew apart. He refused to tell me he loved me or I would not let him hang out with me and my friends and I would get mad if he tried to chime in. Typical brother/sister grumps.

Fast forward about years, both graduated, both been married, both separated from our spouses, both living lives doing our own things...

My brother and I are closer than we have ever been... We spend hours on the phone together like we are best friends. We spend a lot of time together doing things and going places and inviting each other over to the other one's house for dinner or game night or just to binge-watch a show the other might like. It's just nice to be able to have him there and for me to be there when he needs me. I honestly didn't see us like this back then. But here we are. We talk to each other daily almost and tell each other we love the other frequently.

Syd_Sage

Simp


Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:15 pm


Syd_Sage
My brother and I were close when we were little, then I got into the grumpy teenage phase and we had a large loss in our family and we grew apart. He refused to tell me he loved me or I would not let him hang out with me and my friends and I would get mad if he tried to chime in. Typical brother/sister grumps.

Fast forward about years, both graduated, both been married, both separated from our spouses, both living lives doing our own things...

My brother and I are closer than we have ever been... We spend hours on the phone together like we are best friends. We spend a lot of time together doing things and going places and inviting each other over to the other one's house for dinner or game night or just to binge-watch a show the other might like. It's just nice to be able to have him there and for me to be there when he needs me. I honestly didn't see us like this back then. But here we are. We talk to each other daily almost and tell each other we love the other frequently.
Thanks for sharing smile . It is always great to have a good relationship with a family member.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:55 am


I'm super close with my sister we are Identical twins 4laugh we have had three serious fights in our whole life but we always end up laughing at some point in the fight and are like wtf were we fighting for. sweatdrop
we have a lot in common but we have a lot of things not in common too
I consider her more of a girly girl then myself lol I like to wear only jeans and tshirts where she will occasionally wear a dress. We been close since the womb so I couldn't imagine what its like to not be close with your sibling but i understand it happens. My mom and her sister haven't talked for like 10 years (an argument that ended their relationship).

MoonDustPower

Bashful Cutie-Pie

12,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Azure Balmung

Heroic Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:04 am


I get along with both my siblings. My brother is 7 years younger than me. Sure we fight and what not, but like all guys after the issue we go get a beer and chill or whatever lol.

As for my step-sister we grew up together and have always been ok with each other. Though we only have a month difference in age.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:30 am


Not really. My sibling is a man child who still lives off my parents and behaves like a jackass.

A wild Karen bit me


KookieChaos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:02 pm


my brothers and I are 21 and 19 years apart. we were never really close. they get on my nerves still.. being the "brother" figure i guess.. always picking at me. i hate it ><
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:49 pm


I have a younger sister, but I absolutely despise her. My mother was on her deathbed, her body shutting down from the cancer that ravaged it and her last words she heard from my sister were "******** You." Selfish as it may seem, I can't bring myself to forgive her for that. And the more I dwell on it, the more it eats at me. I'm sure I will have the strength to let it go in time.

Matadair

Wealthy Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Reply
12. ✧ Chatterbox✧

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//