Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Awesome OG Gaians~

Back to Guilds

---Contest-Adults over 18+- Contest- 

Tags: Over 18 Adult, Contest-Fun, A mellow peaceful place, No politics allowed, A place to hang-out 

Reply 12. ✧ Chatterbox✧
Which animal did you see during the pandemic? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 6:01 am


I saw a raccoon last week and yesterday I saw a vulture eek it was the first time.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 7:36 am


I see my dog a lot lol

Syd_Sage

Simp


Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 9:33 am


Syd_Sage
I see my dog a lot lol
Nice under the see avatar !
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 3:43 pm


Miss_XxAriaxX
Syd_Sage
I see my dog a lot lol
Nice under the see avatar !

Why thank you! Yours is lovely as well!

Syd_Sage

Simp



White Mage Rose


Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:34 am


Syd_Sage
Miss_XxAriaxX
Syd_Sage
I see my dog a lot lol
Nice under the see avatar !

Why thank you! Yours is lovely as well!


hello there ! I am strider rose .... wanna be friends ? heart cat_3nodding
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:36 am


Miss_XxAriaxX
I saw a raccoon last week and yesterday I saw a vulture eek it was the first time.


Cool!

I haven't actually seen any animals that are new to me. crying
But in the grounds of the nursing home I work in, there are always many rabbits, robins, black birds and other little birds.

I have never seen rabbits come up so close. It's nice. smile I think they are more bold, because one of the cleaning ladies feeds them.

n o i r i s t

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200


Pookynators Mom

Crew

Hitched Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 7:29 am


I have lured a ton of squirrels into my yard!
I have 2 feeders placed outside my window.
Squirrels can be quite entertaining. xd
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 12:53 pm


strider rose


hello there ! I am strider rose .... wanna be friends ? heart cat_3nodding


Hello strider rose, I'd love to be friends lol ♥ 4laugh

Syd_Sage

Simp



White Mage Rose


Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 3:51 pm


Syd_Sage
strider rose


hello there ! I am strider rose .... wanna be friends ? heart cat_3nodding


Hello strider rose, I'd love to be friends lol ♥ 4laugh

i sent you a friend request heart
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 4:22 pm


n o i r i s t
Miss_XxAriaxX
I saw a raccoon last week and yesterday I saw a vulture eek it was the first time.


Cool!

I haven't actually seen any animals that are new to me. crying
But in the grounds of the nursing home I work in, there are always many rabbits, robins, black birds and other little birds.

I have never seen rabbits come up so close. It's nice. smile I think they are more bold, because one of the cleaning ladies feeds them.
aww rabbits are cute smile

Miss_XxAriaxX


angelic snow angel
Crew

Angelic Warrior

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 6:17 pm


A bear they have been all over our neighborhood this year. It came on the porch for a few seconds.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:04 pm


We have a family of wild rabbits that hop all over our yard. The two babies are starting to come out of the burrow.

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:15 pm


A peacock.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:45 pm


I've seen a couple of deer, a hummingbird, and there are some chipmunks. The latter are coming out more often, since the dog is no longer around.

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo



Cat Named V


Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:36 pm


heart emotion_bigheart ~about a week ago i saw the fattest raccoon i've ever seen my life book it right past me~ heart emotion_bigheart


heart emotion_bigheart ~and last night, while walking to the convenient store, a little tiny tree frog hopped RIGHT ONTO MY FOOT and now i'm a blessed frog mom~ heart emotion_bigheart
Reply
12. ✧ Chatterbox✧

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//