Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Awesome OG Gaians~

Back to Guilds

---Contest-Adults over 18+- Contest- 

Tags: Over 18 Adult, Contest-Fun, A mellow peaceful place, No politics allowed, A place to hang-out 

Reply 12. ✧ Chatterbox✧
Any Pagans here? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Pagan?
  Yes
  No
View Results

RuisRaven

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:03 am


Or am I the only one?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:05 pm


Not me, however, I'm sure I've seen a few. Maybe in the life subforum?

BlueNightsForever

Sparkly Seeker

8,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Thyna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:33 am


You could also try
the religious subforum
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=347375
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:32 pm


not many pagans...but...heck...there's some

DestinyNowNotLater

Dedicated Entrepreneur

9,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

sailorrob

10,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:54 am


I guess people would consider me pagan

I am a monist which means I believe all gods are manifestations of the same being.

I chose to follow Bastet
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:26 pm


I don't think I've heard of Bastet
But then doesn't help my area is primarily christian.

Thyna


Whisper in Seattle

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:02 pm


Pagan Born and rasied.
Your not alone smile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:44 am


I am a Buddhist/Animist. some of my beliefs overlap.

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Current_User

5,300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:40 pm


I'm a mystic smile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:52 pm


I'm spiritualist.

Thyna


Lady Amalthea the unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:21 pm


I am what I guess you could call Pagan or Neopagan however I really don't like like labels, I also beleif all gods are one being and are all inately a part of some big divine manifestion of life which I guess for means the gods humans and all ther life forms are one with divinity. I follow alot of the New Age movement and I'm into yoga Buddism and eastern mysticism. I kind of feel like all religions are one and ebb and flow into one another. So I don't know I guess you could call me pagan if you like I follow the sabbats and esbats and I believe in polarity, but it's complicated for me I guess I'm just spiritual more than anything.(this probably sounds like I'm ranting I'm not, sorry)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:10 pm


I'm some sort of neopagan. I believe that all Gods exist but that they have evolved along with us rather than staying the same for thousands of years. I hold to an interesting group of other ideas, too.
I've been trying to run a pagan discussion group centered on beliefs and values rather than books and labels. It's kinda quiet.

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500

River_Moonwolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:17 pm


10+ years. So see, you're not alone biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:20 pm


Merry Meet! Though I haven't been studying much...use to be more of a kitch witch/hedge witch. Just went to Pagan Pride Day here in Toronto...I always look forward to that, seeing as it's one of the few free pagan/spiritual events in my area. Ah, what a cliche...Pagan is to be broke. rofl

sublime_necromancer


sublime_necromancer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:24 pm


Thyna
You could also try
the religious subforum
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=347375

That place is okay...it's wrought with angsty teen pagans though and too much drama. Ah, another pagan cliche! To be pagan is to bring drama! rofl I'm just hittin' them out of the park today!

User ImageUser Image
Reply
12. ✧ Chatterbox✧

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//